What You Can Expect During a Visit With Us
For your first visit, you’ll need to bring in several intake forms and be prepared to present your insurance provider information to our front desk staff. During your visit, your physical therapist will perform an evaluation in a private examination room. They’ll ask you questions about your condition, any pain you may be feeling and any other pertinent information. They’ll need your medical history and any relevant documentation that could help their evaluation. Once they finish their evaluation, they’ll begin treatment for your condition.
Each session takes about 45 minutes to one hour to complete.
Our Standard of Care
- Each patient will be treated with respect and professionalism.
- Our patients will receive the highest level of care possible.
- Our team is dedicated to providing services with compassion.
Each Visit Counts
- We encourage our patients to keep coming to their sessions for as long as is recommended.
- We make the most of each session with our patients for optimum results.
- We’re committed to bringing our best attitudes forward during each session.